Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's a 1997 Ultra SPX with 128 stock hp waiting to shred loose!!Got a great deal on ebay for her,all the Fox shocks were recharged this spring when it was serviced after teh season. I bought her off ebay for $2400 with the buy it now option! Couldn't pass it up.
Here is the link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1871527922&rd=1

Attachments

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It wasn't on for long LOL! I had to snag it as soon as i saw it. It was so clean that even with like 3500 or 4k miles the dealer gave the guy a full season long warranty as part of his 2800 price last fall. Thats how he got the service and shocks recharged this spring. She's a beauty. And matching gear will be greatly discounted at the show. If they have any for 5 years back.
Caleb

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Martin,
I knew you'd appreciate the 3x3 power plant!!!
Caleb

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Sweet ride Caleb...every sled should have checkered flags in the graphics! Looks really clean...ultra means 12 susp, right??

·
Registered
678 Posts
Nice sled! I never cared for the looks of that hood style though, what did they call it? Evolved? I had a 94 XLT SKS, pretty good sled put 15000 miles on it before I sold it. The only thing I had problems with are the cheap plastic guides polaris used to use on the recoil rope. about 20 starts and they would wear through.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Nice ride dogg!

A real trail monster! handles like a Indy car on hardpacked

Love that aggressive chassis!

I don't understand why some people don't like this chassis. I'm glad I'm not the only person for an appreciation for this look!

You will love it. keep it spinning between 7800-8300

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
project died do to the motor i bought needed a cylinder ported as it was new, and crank rebuild. I sold the motor and moved on. Plus I'm now paying the mortgage and other bills since I moved into my girlfriends house and she has taken off work to relax before the baby comes in march. I was going to just buy a used sled to ride for a month or two till I found thisa nice ride. She's a beaut! And the Ultra SPX has the CRC X-10 suspension.
Caleb

·
Registered
310 Posts
What year is it??

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
looks ulta clean ! how many times did you wax it since you got it ? i no that if i wax mine one more time the paint will come off ! no waiting for snow is gona be even more painfull for you.

·
Registered
287 Posts
was the seller in your area? how far did you have to travel to get it?

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's in Neenaw,WI. I have to pick it up next week or the week after. I have a 14ft triton trailer to pick up in Delavan,WI. So I have to drive an extra 2 hours north to get my new sled! Can't wait to pick her up. It's that clean from the previouse owner DanR.

Here is the link to the auction I bought it from. i couldn't pass up the buy it now price of $2,400.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1871527922&rd=1

Caleb

1 - 20 of 40 Posts