Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my New Brunswick trail pass today. It's bigger then last year and silver and green. The ugliest one yet. :cussing: Now I have to figure out where to put it. :angry: Maybe in my map pocket. ;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have not seen yours but ours in Ontario is ugly also, it is chrome with orange one it.
Might be somewhat ok if you have a chrome windshield or a yellow and orange ski-doo, but on my srx they look like crap.

I just did a post the other night about this and most peole liked ours :sarcasm:
I was hoping to get enough people that disliked it to try to come up with a new design and see what we could do.
I just think you spend $10000 on a sled I do not want to put that ugly sticker anywhere.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ger,

I agree with you but ours just keep getting bigger and uglier. Thank god they don't give you a hard time about where you put it in NB. Mine will not be on my windshield or cab this year. I might try my tunnel again although last years was a pain to scrape off this summer. :cussing:

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
I see why they made it ugly :D

That hot chick :inlove: that you just see coming towards you and WTF is THAT!!! Its a big ZIT on her cheek :0: that you notice right off the bat :p

I guess its to make it easier to see for the Wardens :withstupid:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey charlo
you say that the trail passes are bigger than last years??
Are they still shaped like a sled though??
That is the biggest bunch of bull I've ever heard. First they make them mandatory and then hike the prices on the pass and now they just raised the prices on the registrations. I think I might just sell my sled and save a crap load of money. Just pi$$e$ me off.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Last year they weren't too bad here in New Brunswick, except for ripping the skies off when peeling pass off backing...lol. I haven't seen them yet this year but I hear they are really ugly. Silver and green...what is up with that. I don't mind spending the money on trail passes but at least make them nice looking. :angry:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still shaped like a sled like last year but they don't peel off anymore. :cussing: So even bigger then last year. Where do you guys ride?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I got mine today and your right, the snowmobile shape doesn't peel off anymore....which is friggin retarded. The trail pass is like bigger than a cigarette pack and it is ugly. I have a chromed windshield on my sled but i think i will stick it on the inside of it. I mostly ride in Caladonia Mt. and Moncton area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts