Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a stock indy sport 340, its in mint condition,but it is a little hard on the back on the trails,what can i put in to give me a little more travel ,extra 10 or m10 or something else ? dont really want to get rid of the whole sled and i have seen stuff on ebay for 100-150 dollars just curious what others think.

·
Registered
644 Posts
A better shock on those old 7.5" suspensions makes a lot of difference in the ride too. Shocks are always a good upgrade and money well spent IMO.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you can put a xtra 10 in relatively easy[/b]
are there any specific years or anything like track lenth to consider or are they all pretty much the same? i have no idea what my track is,i went to polarisman specs but it didnt say. all the ones on ebay just say extra 10 and thats about it.

·
Registered
593 Posts
are there any specific years or anything like track lenth to consider or are they all pretty much the same? i have no idea what my track is,i went to polarisman specs but it didnt say. all the ones on ebay just say extra 10 and thats about it.[/b]
Your Indy Sport is a 121 inch track. I think almost all extra 10's are 121's. Unless its out of an RMK. Any xc, xcr, late 90's indy 500, some ultras. Just make sure it is a 121 Extra-10.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your Indy Sport is a 121 inch track. I think almost all extra 10's are 121's. Unless its out of an RMK. Any xc, xcr, late 90's indy 500, some ultras. Just make sure it is a 121 Extra-10.[/b]
thank you everyone awsome info!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts