Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll be staying at Christmas Mountain Village near the Wisconsin Dells in Sauk county next week and will be bringing our sleds. Can anyone recommend trails and destinations we should try as well as those areas to avoid. I've been trying to get info on the Internet, but very little seems to be available.

Thanks,

Brian from Michigan

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
They will have maps at the Christmas mountian I have rode there a few times , you will want to take trails heading SE as that is where the snow storm tracks have been hitting with the deep snow 12 to 20 in base with a new snow coming thur 3 to 5 inches head in a line towards Dodge co there are lots of stops gas and food . I will go to other site to find trail and snow info for you.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
If you go to Travel wisconsin. com they have all the snow and trail cond, for you We use it all the time it great. I also looked at Adams co they say 10 to 20 in base that is right above sauk and is a nice ride to all of the three co around there are great rides just depends on the snow and here is the phone number for sauk co snowmobile trails hotline 608-546-5011 Have fun hope this helps! let me know how your ride went!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you go to Travel wisconsin. com they have all the snow and trail cond, for you We use it all the time it great. I also looked at Adams co they say 10 to 20 in base that is right above sauk and is a nice ride to all of the three co around there are great rides just depends on the snow and here is the phone number for sauk co snowmobile trails hotline 608-546-5011 Have fun hope this helps! let me know how your ride went![/b]
Thanks Bill,

I have been to the TravelWisconsin.com website, but a lot of their links to the individual county sites are dead. I received trail maps for Adams, Juneau, Columbia and Sauk counties. Are there any scenic areas that I should try to get to?

Brian from Michigan

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
If the snow is good head towards sauk city and Develslake it all bulfs and very nice also Adams co north is hilly and lots of pines with alot of open spaces to hit her hard if you want , trail13 to columbia co is scenic too have fun when you get back let me know which trails you rode pm me . Ps weather update said 4 to 6 now for thur.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts