Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one help me I have a 02 pro x 440 fan and I want to make it faster does any one know what I could get and how much mph it would gain and where I could get it? thanks alot

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
your best bet would have been to get the liquid engine when you first bought it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
prox440, Why the F### does every one tell us we 440 Fan guys we should have got a Liquid insted of giving us a strait foward answer.
I to am looking for the same info , and all of this "should have gotten a liquid" crap is really starting to pi$$ me off!!!

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I am sorry this makes you upset ,but the reason everyone says that is because it is not cost effective to try and mod the fan 440's ,better to just step up to the lc's. and most do just move up so there are probably not a whole lot of people who can tell you how to get more out of it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
ther are a lot of things you can do  
 advance your timing, make sure your jetting is spot on, do this by checking piston wash. then get yourself a clutch kit from an aftermarket company. this will be your biggest gain in performance period. one good company is ERLADSON PERFORMANCE.  GOOD LUCK.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts