Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy folks - I have a friend that is looking for used parts (cylinder, head) for a 1998 ski-doo Mach - does anyone know any on-line sites that sell used parts for ski-doo?

Thanks for any help!

Scott

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey, how's it going!
Since you probably wont get an answer from anybody else here, I will give you one!

Try hlsm.com.
They have an online microfiche which even includes part numbers!

People around here have a knack for not answering questions, but I will try to help where I can!

·
Registered
692 Posts
people here are GREAT!! and help a lot of people save MONEY!! and SOLVE problems !

check out ebay i say some stuff regarding a 98 up for bids!
alssnowmobileparts.com
ronnies for new!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually hardcore - I agree with folgers - I usually hang out in the cat forum (for obvious reasons) but have always found everyone on SW to be extremely helpful and very knowledgeable.

Thanks to you and folgers!

shiny side up guys,

scott

·
Registered
145 Posts
The reason you see so many views and a few replies is because everybody here is looking for and trying to help everybody get info... the right info!!. I'm relatively new to the sport (when it comes to a sled being newer then 10 years old) and of the 3 boards I frequent the most this one I believe has the best informed members. The are usually straight up with answers. If they don't have it...the don't say anything instead of giving somebody a wrong answer and screwing them up. I would rather post up a qustion and get 250 views and 1 helpful reply then 2000 pieces of worthless trash.
NOW back to the original post... I also have used www.AlsSnowmobile.com
they are in Vermont ship all over and are decent to deal with.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
There are a few guys selling 98 MachZ engines in the classified section. May want to poke your head in there and have a look.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Not trying to bash people.
I think I made my point on the track post that you should see on page1.
Are you trying to tell me that nobody had an answer for this guy. Yea right!

Buy the way, I know what you mean by growing OUT. We all get a little round on the edges. I guess sitting in front of this screen dosnt help either :p

·
Registered
145 Posts
round on the edges...I haven't had edge's in years....not saying that someone didn't have an answer...IMHO think that the guys (and girls) don't hold back any info that can help...
rubber side down

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
OK..no reason to get the panties in a twist here fellas..Hardcore has an opinion and leave it at that. I erased the useless bantering in between seeing as, although it was replying to thundercatzr's question, it poses no useful information.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts