Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I jost lost my job and need to sell the 00 ZR600 efi in a hurry! It has about 1600 miles on it. I'll put in my helmet too with it. TCI premium or something if I can remembor corect with a heated visor. I'm looking for $2700 possibly even $2400 if you can purchase it within a week. It has to go FAST or I will end up loosing almost all I got. So PLEASE if anyone is looking to pick one up soon get back to me fast with eithor a post or email. I'll get pics ASAP. I can't get unemployment because I wasn't at the new job long enough

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Originally posted by 00EFI600ZR@Dec 31 2003, 08:57 PM
I jost lost my job and need to sell the 00 ZR600 efi in a hurry! I'll put in my helmet too with it. TCI premium or something if I can remembor corect with a heated visor. I'm looking for $2700 possibly even $2400 if you can purchase it within a week. It has to go FAST or I will end up loosing almost all I got.
take some time out and get your breath, nothing is that serious. you'll find another job in a hurry. first you said $2700.00 and then almost in the same breath $2400.00 you are opening the door for someone that is going to come around and offer $1000.00.

life is like poker, scared money never wins. :wink:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I've been to the top and at the botom before. I know that rite now I have to fold with the sled so I can keep all the rest of the bills paid for a few months while I find another job. I did start a small business not to long ago but it isn't up to speed where I have a positive cash flow yet. If you all wouldn't mind checking it out at www.bmnracetech.com. I make RPM activated window switches for nitrous systems on cars and bikes. I also recently became an NX dealer but don't have any of that up on the site yet. So if you know anyone he drag races cars or bikes send em too me.

Thanks for the support again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts