Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one here have a set of V-force or preferably Boyesen rad valves for sale. I need a set cause my boots are finally not going to make it through this season and I would like to change everything now and not midway through the winter.
Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does any one here have a set of V-force or preferably Boyesen rad valves for sale. I need a set cause my boots are finally not going to make it through this season and I would like to change everything now and not midway through the winter.
Thanks[/b]
For an '02 mxz 700

·
Registered
852 Posts
i`ve got a set that i had in my 99 700, there v force with almost zilch for miles. they were big bucks but i`d sell em for 90 bucks plus shipping. pm me if you want , for the bucks its truly a screamin deal.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Go here for some good pricing on the RAD valves...I got mine here this past spring. If they don't list your sled, simply e-mail or call them to see if they can still get them for you....chances are they can. :thumbsup:[/b]

i just bought the RAD VALVES and CUDNEY PISTON KIT for my sled excellent prices considering our canadian dollar now. :tongue: :D :D thanks for the link :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts