Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just a little note to say SUMMER SUCKS!! i need the wonderful white stuff called snow. I work in construction, i know it is hard to work in the winter but i am willing to make that sacrafice to be able to get on the sled sooner. This is the first year that i can remember ever wanting snow to come so much. Maybe it's just the fact that lastwinter was crap
 oh well i'll just have to wait impatiently like everyone else to get on the sled
well gotta go just needed to vent about the heat and the need for snow.  -fridgee500mxz

·
Registered
518 Posts
I agree 100% !!!
This summer's been WAY too hot!  Not much rain either. Maybe mother nature is waiting for winter to let the precip. fly!?!  
I sure hope so. I can't wait for winter! I still need to stud my track and maybe make some other improvements. I just haven't had time, the summer is flying by so fast. That's fine with me though.
I'm going to a snocross race on the 24th, that should be pretty fun! Yes, in Aug. on REAL SNOW!!  I can't wait. I'll be so high on snowmobiling I'll have to chill out like some of those guys on the Arctic Cat ads where the one guy is in the fridge and one is in a tub filled with ice cubes (I have that one framed in my office here at work). "Waiting for winter?"
Come on SNOW!!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I hear yas both! Way to hot this summer and I've been goin crazy. Took my sled out the other day and did a quick grass run through the yard. Thought it would calm my nerves but it only mad me more insane. The only thing that got me by this summer is the vette I picked up in Jan. We should start seeding the clouds now and just let it all build up and dump on Nov 1st. and not leave till March 15th.  

·
Registered
959 Posts
i know how that goes i have been having a slight itch right under my right thumb !!! im thinking its gonna need itching soon or i might go CrAZY! wait i already am im the only one im my family who thinks about snow in let see   ALL YEAR!!!! if got it bad this year it better snow or mother nature will have some pissed off customers!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I still have to grease and look at my bearings and replace my sliders yet. It is to hard to work on stuff when it is 30 C out side and I am acustom to air conditioning.

A

·
0 Posts
Know how you feel MXZ, it has to be cool out for me to work on mine.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
If for no other reason but to make everybody drool even more - off and on snowfall was reported today in Yellowstone.  
Didn't stick around obviously.  

·
Registered
2,037 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
we got lots of snow here in ALBERTA, july?, can you believe it. EDSON and CALGARY, maybe you die hards should move north? hehe.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (numberone @ Aug. 09, 2002, 9:25pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">maybe you die hards should move north? hehe.[/b][/quote]
I'm on my way!!!
 LOL

·
Registered
90 Posts
I live in ONOWAY and we did'nt see any of it. just to the north and west . we often sled in EDSON and have found lots of snow even when there has been non around. I have pictures of my sled up there but don't know how to put it on the site.  PS what the heck does lol mean?

W

·
0 Posts
Lose no sleep my children, as I am here.

The El Nino of late shall not have a strong enough influx this time around to affect my performance much this year.

Prepare your snow machines as I begin to prepare for your Winter.

I will not be letting you down.

WINTER 2002-2003

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Hey folks, I've noticed something already this summer.  Even though I'm in TX, the trees in my yard are ALREADY starting to turn color and drop leaves.  I picked a bunch of mulberry leaves out of the vent area of my new car, and noticed yellow/orange sycamore leaves on the ground.  The cottonwood is also turning and carpeting the back yard by the house.  Is this a sign of a kick a$$ winter?
?  

·
Registered
110 Posts
I hope we get all kind of snow this year you know have been waiting for the last 4 years for a good one. Dump away I can ride my sled around the city. Who needs a 4x4 when you can drive your sled around town.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I heard it was 31 degrees in yellowstone last night!  It has been a colder summer here as well. Early fall/winter? I smell snowwwww

1 - 20 of 24 Posts