Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals, i need your opinion. I have a 114x15 track to sell. (the one that doesnt fit my sled) I dont know how much to sell it for. Would $80 be a reasonable price? It is used and missing 5 clips and 5 need replaced. Heres the pics.

do you need more pics to justify a price? I may have someone coming over this weekend to buy.

·
Registered
443 Posts
how much did you pay?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i paid $100 with 2 carb boots, 2 airbox boots, 3 coils, a rear shock, and a bearing.

·
Registered
795 Posts
You could try calling salvage yards & see what they are asking. This might give you a rough idea on what they are worth. Maybe try ebay

·
Registered
580 Posts
Check Al's snowmobile warehouse (I'm sure google will pull that up.) They have lots of used parts and prices to help you get a baseline. I used their prices and cut them in half to price a bunch of stuff from my old 96 to get rid of it.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just got an offer today, $70 shipped to houghton lake. Im gonna see if he can go 75

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
half inch lug. I think one lug is worn off. Missing 5 track clips and needs 5 to be replaced. So ive decided on $85 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive already had 3 offers, all backed down. Yeah it fits almost any sled in the 80's, any citation 4500 i think. Im not sure if ill have a hard time selling it because its hard to find cheap tracks. A new one of this size costs anywhere from $200-$350, so i figure its a good deal. and winter is coming fast and i can see someone wanting it because they are finishing up restoring their vintage sled.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts