Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get a good enclosed trailer for snowmobiles,    i would like to know of some dealers in the twin cities.    any info would be great.  thanks william.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am looking for options as well.  I was looking at some Canvas manf in the area as a viable option to get them enclosed.  Are you looking for plastic, alumn or what?  I will post my finding as I deal with individuals for you in the cities.  What kind/size trailer do you have at the moment or looking to buy?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
would like alum,  but steel is also good,  have been hoping to find a used one.   interested in anything really.  have heard that old race car trailers work fairly well and are affordable.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just talked with this dealer from NE WI where I grew up.  He is selling on sale a 8 1/2' X 10 ft enclosed all alumnium trailer made by Glacier for $2059 normally $2500 for the next 2 weeks until they are gone.  His info as follows and they are great people to deal with.  Might be worth your trip.  I think I will have to wait until fall before I go see him but here you go.

SIMONAR SPORTS INC.
1601 MAIN STREET
LUXEMBURG WI, 54217 US
Tel: 920-845-2725
Fax: 920-845-5850
E-Mail: [email protected]
Web Site

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I think Floe makes great trailers.  They're out of MacGregor, MN.  Their website is www.floeintl.com.  They have a dealer locator on their site so you can find out the closest place to buy one.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I am in the market also. Here's what has impressed me so far: Renegade inline allum, Haulmark inline, Floe 14' w/Protektor enclosure.  Don't know what I'm going to buy yet, but let's keep each other informed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts