Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soo im still having bogging/stalling issues i did the carb cleaning new reeds changed the fuel filter and all the fuel lines it runs ok until the engine gets up to proper operating temps usually thats the case....any ideas?

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Did you check out the fuel pickup in the tank? Sometimes if there is gunk in the tank it will work for a while, then the gunk will collect on the screen and choke it off. When the flow stops for a while the gunk drops off and start the cycle over again...

I have heard of cases where the gas these days just eats apart all components in the fuel system (fuel lines as well as pickup lines in the tank) and leave chunks floating everywhere.

dave

·
Registered
25 Posts
a buddy of mine had a the same problem with his sled, his problem turned out to be bad piston rings, hope this is not ur problem. Good luck

·
Registered
353 Posts
I hate to say it but it sounds like its your replacement pin. yup when that thing goes bad time to replace it with a new sled. try it it almost worked on my wife. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Went through a similar situation last year with a polaris 600rr . Had a few different dealers look at it to no avail. Ended up being the vented gas cap. Put a new @10 dollar cap on it and all was good.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Several problems may happen in a motor vehicle but if the problem is in fuel pump then better to solve it as soon as possible otherwise it may affect all other parts very badly.
If you are doing everything in a positive way hen you will be successful in all the constraints.
I agree with this.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm just gonna put it out there that sometimes you got to accept you got a lemon and move on.... I had to do that before. Else you will end up replacing every single piece.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts