Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, everyone has given me pictures of their 2003 sleds accept for you polaris guys. Did nobody buy a new sled this year?? If you have any pics of your new sled, a friends sled, strangers sled, pets sled, ANY 2003 polaris.....post it here so we can even out the balance on the Users Pic page. ;)
Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
303 Posts
I bought an '03 proX 440 fan, but it hasnt came in yet. Almost dealer I know in the southern Michigan, Northern Indiana area has ZERO new '03 proX sleds in. I beginning to think Polaris has dropped the ball. Every other major manufacturer has their "big dogs" out and to their customers, but where is Polaris???

·
Registered
20 Posts
:angry: Here is some pure polaris power for you ##### lovers :devil:

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
hey dooinvt.
thanks for posting the pic. for me.this is the first time i've been able to get on the site since last weekend. talk to you later.

·
Registered
22 Posts
:( Thats the biggest problem here in Tennessee it's like this all but about 4 days a year. Will be doing alot of traveling to find snow.

Check out the license plate

Attachments

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Those have got to be the best looking Classics in many years... heck, one of the best looking sleds in a long time. Wish Cat could clean up the looks on their touring sleds.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Those classics are nice looking sleds.

That Prox 700 looks like it stole the patriot firecat decals. Doesn't it look like red and white flag stripes on the hood. Is that because it is a Liberty engine?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts