Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum, snowmobiling, and arctic cat. But i know they are all good things. Should have a sled soon. A buddy told me this is a good place to post questions and learn stuff. Look forward to chattin

-WaitingForWinter

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
None now. I hope to find one in the next two weeks. All my friends ride and I cant wait to get going...

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Welcome to the site waiting for winter. I think we all feel the same way that winter should come really soon. Your friends are right though this is a great place to pass the time tell it snows and everyone on here is very informative and also fun just to chat with. You can put your location in by going to the control panel, makes it easier to give information sometimes.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome aboard, but when winter rolls around are you going to change your user name? Lots of information to be had, and best part no bashing each other, unlike other places :angry: What kind of Cat you looking for? No matter what you get though, it's all good :thumbsup:

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Waiting For Winter is just a find name. I helped him come up with it. Welcome aboard johnny... sit down and enjoy the ride. At least hes got me as a mentour this year... now all we have to do is get him a sled

1 - 6 of 6 Posts