• highpants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a pair of the x-team highpants myself. after getting a wet butt last year on the last ride. well that I gt to ride on anyhow. not the 5 minutes at idooskis :rolleyes: .

·
Registered
441 Posts
I've been wearing Doo Gortex Bibs for 2 seasons. I find even with the bibs I've have a couple occasions that snow got down my back-crack after falling in the powder. I'm not sure the High Pants would cover my back-crack enough to consider them. To each their own but IMO they don't cover enough mid-drift to get a pair. That and I like the extra pockets on the bibs that wouldn't be there with High Pants.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I wear the X Team convertibles. When I want pants, I just zipper off the bib. No complaints.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Thats one thing I did not get this yr which I do need . I have a pair of HJC bibs which are ok but do get wet in the tush. MY thing is I wear a back brace and I think if I get pants they will fall down if I twist and stretch to were the waist slides below the brace. Sheezz I have a hard time finding reg jeans to fit , God forgot to give me a a$$ or maybe it was just paddled off me at a early age :whistling: . Ill have to go with bibs

mutt

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
I picked up some Klim bibs on clearance at Novi for about half of what they normally are...I loved my Polaris bibs, but my rear kept getting a little damp. We'll see how these work, they're supposed to be guaranteed to keep you dry...

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if I get cold and end up wearing bibs. I will be getting klim. I have the long parka and it covers up well.

·
Registered
670 Posts
After years of wearing the cheap 30 dollar bibs I broke down two years ago and bought some good bibs. The were Yammi bibs but I think they are the same as the Doo brand and others. The first day of riding with a dry butt is worth the extra money.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I've been wearing the same pair of Coldwave bibs for 6 years now. I think that next year I'm going to consider upgrading to a pant style, because the bibs are bulky as hell.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts