Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got word from dealer lots of firecats are being damaged in the crates. cat has a dealer memo out so check them good. ??? mine got whacked!

·
Registered
133 Posts
:cussing: I was passing by the cat dealer and saw the semi driver unloading sleds after hours, he was pushing them off and letting them fall to the ground. I couldn't believe what I saw, I called the dealer the next day. He is calling cat,, not sure how well built those crates are but that was uncalled for. I read a post from some one whose zr 900 was scratched, hood cracked etc, this could explain some of that.

·
Registered
310 Posts
PUSHING THEM OFF AND LETTING THEM FALL! If I drove by and saw that, I would stop, throw it into reverse, go right up to that ####### and say buddy what in the #### are you doing, and probably whack him. I would be extremely PISSED if that was my sled he threw off. Some people are ####ing stupid.

Last edited by phazerhater at Oct 3 2002, 04:28 AM

·
Registered
741 Posts
Buuut DUUUUDE, I only drive the truck! LOL I bet if that was his new rice burner wouldn't drop it. Kevin

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
What kind of operation is Arctic Cat running. LOL. :D

What a ***Hole that truck driver is. He should be made to pay 1000.00 bucks for each crate he thru and have a one on one with the future owner of that sled.

A

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Machzzzz1@Oct 2 2002, 11:53 PM
What kind of operation is Arctic Cat running. LOL. :D

Don't blame Cat for a dumb *** driver.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by czy42strokes@Oct 2 2002, 09:53 PM
:cussing: I was passing by the cat dealer and saw the semi driver unloading sleds after hours, he was pushing them off and letting them fall to the ground. I couldn't believe what I saw, I called the dealer the next day. He is calling cat,, not sure how well built those crates are but that was uncalled for. I read a post from some one whose zr 900 was scratched, hood cracked etc, this could explain some of that.
i wonder if that driver passed buy my dealer on that trip. :p

cat thinks it is a problem with the crates but maybe it is the drivers :cheesy:

·
Registered
133 Posts
My sled was to be delivered Monday, I stopped by the dealership today and a semi loaded with cats (in their crates) was parked in the lot and setting his brakes when I pulled in. Interestingly enough it was a lowboy trailer with a fork lift on it. When I talked to owner I asked if my sled was on this load, He said yes, the reason it was late was that they had to reload and do some SWITCHING to get the load down here and he smiled. If I hadn't of said anything about seeing that crate fall off, my sled might have been the next one.. New driver and different trailer on this trip..

He did mention the bulletin as it pertained to the damaged windshields, He says there is 3-4 inches of clearance in the crates for the higher windshields, but if the crates were damage/crushed it could possibly affect the windshields. the sno pro cats have low windshields and shouldn't have any problems.
FYI

·
Registered
91 Posts
That's kinda interesting.... usually the sleds are delivered in the crate without the ski's and windshield attached to the machine.
-JPL

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
We should call the ACAMS. Arctic Cat Abuse & Mistreatment Society I am sure they could do something.... I really feel for those mistreated cats. It should be a sin to abuse a CAT.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :withstupid:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts