Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the chat room earlier tonight but now im getting an error page.. Anyone else having this problem? :(

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
A relatively serious bug was found in the chat room last night during a chat sesssion with several members. The chat room was shut down immediately in order to contain the problem and avoid any further disruption or loss of data in the forums.

The issue has now been identified and the repair is in progress. The chat room will reopen some time today (Aug 6).

Please report any further issues with the chat in the FORUM QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS forum and thanks goes to those that have already helped with the testing!

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
I hate bugs!

you probably already know this but some of the other links aren't working... ie member map, at this time anyway.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by mlabudda@Aug 6 2005, 09:51 AM
I hate bugs!

you probably already know this but some of the other links aren't working... ie member map, at this time anyway.
[snapback]426793[/snapback]​
Yes, some of the forum "extras" were taken offline during this fix. The membermap is undergoing an upgrade and will be offline for a day or so. The other extras should be back online shortly/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts