Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will probably be replacing my clutch at the end of the season and I was wondering what be a better and more reliable clutch than stock. I will probably only use the sled for typical trail and some open it up riding, or maybe the stock replacement would be fine. I saw a clutch on e-bay from Kens Sports that they said was a better replacement for my 108 comet, they said it had wider rollers for more reliabilty and better wear. I would also like to know if some has the stock clutch spring color and what weights are stock for my 95 EXT 580?

Thanks
Tim

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just my two cents if your aren't looking for more speed or anything special stock would probably sufice. I have a 96 EXT 580 and for me it is fast enough roughly 90 when all goes well and is good on trails as well it is all stock. The clutch spring in mine is red but try this link at brown's leisure world it will give you part numbers spring colors and the different weight arm weights ect.
http://www.brownsleisureworld.com

·
Registered
73 Posts
Some of the comet series clutches are going for alot less this year , some around 1/2 price...

At that price the 108 is ok by me.

Devo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts