Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Munising Pro Sports has been sold to the Ford dealer in Manistique. They are hoping to close on the 28th of December. The new owner is a sledder and a groomer driver. The present dealer doesn't have many parts in stock; so be patient while Creighton gets his feet on the ground. I know he will do a good job in sales and will focus on service. His Ford shop is well run and well equipped. He has a "get it done" attitude that I really like.

Beware; if you are just looking you will end up just buying!!!

Digger

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Good News for our Chairity Ride people who ride Arctic cat and polaris who may just need a part..lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
10,054 Posts
I watched jackfrost put that thing away in 7 or 8 minutes last year. I got it down, but it was more of a 12 or 13 minute thing for me,,,, I couldnt believe how quite he nailed it.

He was trying to get sledheaddude800 to take him up on a bet that he could get a partner and between the 2 of them, they could eat 3 jack pine triples,,, (I dont know if Dave ever knew that LOL),,, I really think we could have done it,,,, it probably would have ended our night, but I am sure we could have done it. Dave, you shoulda taken him up on the bet just to see LOL

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
I watched jackfrost put that thing away in 7 or 8 minutes last year. I got it down, but it was more of a 12 or 13 minute thing for me,,,, I couldnt believe how quite he nailed it.

He was trying to get sledheaddude800 to take him up on a bet that he could get a partner and between the 2 of them, they could eat 3 jack pine triples,,, (I dont know if Dave ever knew that LOL),,, I really think we could have done it,,,, it probably would have ended our night, but I am sure we could have done it. Dave, you shoulda taken him up on the bet just to see LOL[/b]
:tongue:

·
Registered
361 Posts
alli can say is if i ate that pile i wouldnt be doing any sledding until the next day, does look good though

·
10,054 Posts
understand,,,, when we put those away, we were there for the night. There is no way I would try to eat that and then get on a sled,,,, that could be as bad as drinking and riding!!!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I know all of the employees at the Wetmore Cat Dealer, and they do an incredable job up there! They will do whatever it takes!

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Wetmore is where all the larger hotels are in the Munising area. If you come in from the east on M-28, on top of the hill there is the BP station. That is what is known as "Wetmore". The Super 8 is up there also.

I am good personal friends with the current owners of the Cat dealer. John and Billy Joe have done an incredable job for the amount of time they owned the place, and is actually where I bought my Crossfire.

Im sure the new owners will just continue to make it improve!

If anyone remembers the old owners, things have definately improved!

I just hope they continue to stay open on the weekends. The old owners didn't, and they lost out on ALLOT of buissnes. The new owners opened up all day on Sat and most of Sun and made out like bandits as there was NOBODY open 100 milles from there on Sat afternoon or Sundays. It was a real bummer to stop a weekend of riding cause of the simplilist of parts like a belt and such.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
hmmm ,just not getting it[/b]
If your heading west on 28, its 4 miles before you get to Munising. Also the location of this years SW ride :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Well I should efinately make this ride then. The place I go to in the UP is about 5 miles north of Wetmore.

I actually stay on Miner's Castle Rd. (that is the road that goes to Picture Rocks State Park)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts