Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else got a new 03 and had to change the reading for KM to miles. They should put a picture or something, they just vaugely mention a connector. I pulled about 5 connectors before I found the right one. turned out the connector was inside the plastic wire covering, what a pain in the rear!

This mystery connector is located aprox. 5" up the hood from the hinge in the big wire bundle.

Hope this helps someone.

(actually, I guess it's more of an answer) :)

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
On the revs it is just under the headlight on left hand side as you sit on sled, very easy to find and get to.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just figured I'd post it, since both of my local dealers had no clue. I actually had to show the mechanic there.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Originally posted by andw1@Oct 30 2002, 10:19 PM
I just figured I'd post it, since both of my local dealers had no clue. I actually had to show the mechanic there.
andw1, i didnt realize you went to west-port!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From what I heard, it's from dealers being cheap and not sending thier people to ski-doos classes.

·
Registered
310 Posts
well i hate westport, after it gets back from them making me more keys, its NEVER going there again. i dont even know why its there now. i just didnt feel like driving to NH to the BEST dealer around.

·
Registered
387 Posts
my friend got real nervous when he saw that the speedo went up to 200!

but they way SD did it was real good- this way you don't need two sets of numbers on the guage face-

·
Registered
154 Posts
And Doo doesn't need two part numbers for one slde..USA version and Canadian version like they had before.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts