Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys.... time for your opinions.....I've decided on a F5 Firecat, and actually ordered a black with patriot flag package...>HOWEVER..... after my girlfriend's son enlightened me to the RED color with the Team  Arctic package, complete with sponsorship "stickers" on the belly pan.... I'm stuck.....NOW I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!!!   GO ahead and scope them out, I'm going to attach them below.....

And, NO I can't afford both of them, I don't want to be in debt up to my arse.... thank you very much....  

·
Registered
575 Posts
I would go for the red Team Arctic package. But that is just me I like things flashy so I stand out and hopfuly people say look at that sled that is nice. I would also go for the Team green F7, but I think that is only cause I don't wont to buy a whole new suit mine is green right now. Good luck with the choice.

·
Registered
307 Posts
If your going to buy a Cat, it's gottta be green!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Just don't get the one with the dead Cat on the hood. The black one is the nicest. The red looks like a Polaris Ski-Doo combo sled. Loose the yellow accents on it! Black is the meanest!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I agree the black is the meanest.I would go with the black one.I order the black f7 with the canadian package.By the way is the windsheild black or silver on the grapic package i cant tell?

·
Registered
483 Posts
If I was buying I would get the standard green..not any of the one time graphics..don't really care for them. I have seen the different designs at the show...the cat skull looks better in person than on paper. Back to your question, of the 2 I like the red Team Arctic better...but go for the green!

·
Registered
32 Posts
My choice~
Black F7 Sabercat~ I am a street rodder & those skulls & flames are all me!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Black F7 with the Team graphics package! All those little
sponser stickers on the belly pan are supposed to be one big
sticker not individual but ask about availability of the
sticker packaged as I was told that you won't be able to
order them later on!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maluchm,

Yeah, I agree, after some deep thought ( A six pack of beer) LOL.... I decided on the Black Team Arctic... the red looks too much like a Polaris..... ewwwwwwwwww.... LOL

Luckily I ordered the sled on Friday and can call him today to change the order around.... PHEW

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I really like the red with that graphic.  Looks flashy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts