Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just read a post in the doo forum and I started thinkin, (  not real hard) but maybe a section here where we could all take our best shot at our fellow riders...... really though , I ride with cat dudes, halairios ones and yamadog ones, shet, I even pit with these guy`s at the races, Doo you think we dont flame the shet out of ourselves?
? A fun jab might be a good jab and a jab that is not all fun might at least be thought provoking , but at least its either thought provoking or fun , A BAD JAB IS JUST FREEKIN LAME..........welcome to  the site.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
In other words a forum where you enter at your own risk?

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Talk to Corey about it, but I think the vision for the site is not to even tempt people to bash each other. If you want to really bash each other that bad, I know there are other forums you can go to for that. Check them out and you will see that they get stupid pretty fast.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
it gets down right rude on the bashers forums and i am sure that there would be knuckles flying from those that live close to one another.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
we dont need bashers they can go to ******......

Last edited by Rocketman at Aug. 20, 2002, 9:19pm

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
The stuff in the doo forum was still funny as heck. I'd like to know where my post went about it also. Cencored I'm sure though a faulty server is truelly the cause of it's disapearance right?wink wink

Caleb

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sled Dogg @ Aug. 20, 2002, 7:45pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The stuff in the doo forum was still funny as heck. I'd like to know where my post went about it also. Cencored I'm sure though a faulty server is truelly the cause of it's disapearance right?wink wink

Caleb[/b][/quote]
I moved it to the chit chat forum.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Flame fourm = trouble. Seems some people here take things too seriously and really get pissed.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts

We don't need that.  The lack of flamming, is what keeps this site so good.

FishHog

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was being sarcastic guys, my post was prompted by the locked topic , some funny guy had a message for doo ers and I ment to imply he was lame, maybe I was too subtle, it was entitled "all dooers, look here" one page previous.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Saw it, not impressed. Reminded me of a clown the lives in Apsley. (LadyK & Permafrost, he's around the corner & down the Hwy. from the Sandman Inn)  

·
Registered
300 Posts
Problem w/ a forum like that is that it will spill over into the others.  Seen it happen on many sites.  People can never keep it where it belongs, ya know.

·
Registered
0 Posts
A flamer forum?
??
Where I come from the "flamers" are the one's with the
rainbow stickers on thier cars just to let everyone know
what thier preference is. And I hate the Teletubies.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
LOL there maluchm. Worked with a woman that had her ainbow plate. She was the talk of our christmas party last year. Remind me to tell you the story whenever we get together.
Caleb

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
That reminds me...when I was towing in college I was waiting by this car in parking lot waiting for the customer to come out of the building and I noticed the car had a rainbow sticker and other assorted related stickers.  Well, the customer, this chick, comes walking up and, lo and behold, it's my prom date from senior year.
Explains why I didn't get any that night.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Either that, or one date with you, wrecked her for all other men.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Fish Hog, good one

Sounds like a Seinfeld episode  

1 - 20 of 21 Posts