Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This new format is a big change form the old , it's grown on me and I look at it ... a change for the days ahead in todays world.

I do have a couple of ?'s
I find it hard to read the screen at times with the lighter colors in the background. Is there a way to change the background color to a light shade of a color rather than white? The old SW blue would be cool , kinda retro, the same SW with a new face.

?2.. will our sponsers from the charity ride be floating around in the site? We spend alot of time and effort to get them to donate, they should be reconized.Some are 2 yr donators and give quite abit of money to the cause in there donation.

Im on the ship for the long run , there's to many good people here to jump

Just a few thoughts for the NEW SW:swrules:

mutt

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
This new format is a big change form the old , it's grown on me and I look at it ... a change for the days ahead in todays world.

I do have a couple of ?'s
I find it hard to read the screen at times with the lighter colors in the background. Is there a way to change the background color to a light shade of a color rather than white? The old SW blue would be cool , kinda retro, the same SW with a new face.

?2.. will our sponsers from the charity ride be floating around in the site? We spend alot of time and effort to get them to donate, they should be reconized.Some are 2 yr donators and give quite abit of money to the cause in there donation.

Im on the ship for the long run , there's to many good people here to jump

Just a few thoughts for the NEW SW:swrules:

mutt

that would be awesome idea to get our sponsers name here
on S.W. Right now I have all the ads disabled! So everything
looks kind of plain jane. But thats how I wanted it for now!
I think this is a wonderful idea Rick and hope it goes over well!
I'm here with ya ain't going anywhere soon this is my 1st HOME!
-Dave

·
Administrator
335 Posts
Hi,

There isn't an option for changing the BG color.

As for the sponsors of the charity ride, I think we could probably work something out...Maybe a wrap up report for the front page and credit them for their support.

jim

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,

As for the sponsors of the charity ride, I think we could probably work something out...Maybe a wrap up report for the front page and credit them for their support.

jim
Ok thanks,
mutt

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Hi,

jim
Hi Jim.. Are you saying there isn't an option for us to change the skin at this time? There will never be an option? or you can't put an option for this in?

Snow4

1 - 5 of 5 Posts