Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Freestyle quickly becoming so popular, is there enough interest out the to ask for it's own forum? Not even sure if another forum can be added and who to ask? ???

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks phazerhater. I figured the response to this topic would tell the story. If large, I'll ask. It's just that a lot of these younger kids are watching these new vids and going out trying them and getting hurt. Figured this might be a good place to share info. (both riders & parents of wannabe freestylers) to hopefully keep these kids jumping safely. :)

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
do up a poll to see of there is enough intrest, i would be interested in that type of section, it could be a place to share tips on slowley destroying ourselves and our machines trying to do a cliffhanger. :D :D :withstupid:

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I think I'm going to stock up on the 2SCS & Slednecks DVDs at the show to get me thru till the snow flies. :thumbsup: But then that'll cut into my time on SW :( :D

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Aww....if we start another forum, we need another set of moderators...its so much work and I'm not sure if we have anyone willing to do it... :p If there is a demand, it can happen. :D

Can't wait to post pics in there of my freestyle Mach 1... :devil:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Rocketman@Oct 21 2002, 03:40 PM
Aww....if we start another forum, we need another set of moderators...its so much work and I'm not sure if we have anyone willing to do it... :p If there is a demand, it can happen. :D

Can't wait to post pics in there of my freestyle Mach 1... :devil:
Post'em anyway. Would love to see them.
Webmaster said if their was enough interest, could maybe do a forum. :D

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Hey Iron Dog, ya got a full size version of the pic in your avitar? That jump looks INSANE!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Wolfman@Oct 21 2002, 05:21 PM
Hey Iron Dog, ya got a full size version of the pic in your avitar? That jump looks INSANE!!! :thumbsup:
I resized it to use for my avitar. I just tried to resize back to original, but it's all blurry!! :cussing: I think I've ruined it :withstupid: Should have saved a copy first. Here's the mini version, maybe you can enlarge?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Would be great though we wouldn't need more moderators as we have enough already. We went from onw to what 10 or more? Freestyle kicks butt, I've got to pick up some vids later this week from T-Cat and i bought some more off ebay. I'm surprised we haven't had more interest in the past.
Caleb

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Originally posted by Iron Dog+Oct 21 2002, 09:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iron Dog @ Oct 21 2002, 09:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Wolfman@Oct 21 2002, 05:21 PM
Hey Iron Dog, ya got a full size version of the pic in your avitar?  That jump looks INSANE!!!   :thumbsup:
I resized it to use for my avitar. I just tried to resize back to original, but it's all blurry!! :cussing: I think I've ruined it :withstupid: Should have saved a copy first. Here's the mini version, maybe you can enlarge?[/b][/quote]
Sorry buddy I tried to fix it and i cant i think you are done :( Always have a working copy and a keeper.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks fer trying LadyK.....Live and learn. :(

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Iron Dog sounds like a great idea. We love jumping although not quite as high as your pic :0: We could always include it in the Mountain and Powder forum, as most freestyin is done out west. More powder to cushion the landing after an insane manouver. Either way I am for it. :D Although some sort of disclaimer may be necassary ??? ;) :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good idea permafrost, sounds like it would fit right along with the Mountain
and Powder Forum. Again, this would not only be a good place for Freestylers to share info. pics etc.. But also to hopefully educate beginners and parents of beginners the safety aspects of this new Extreme sport. Face it, kids (especially young testosterone charged 14-16yr. old boys) are gonna want to get out there and try these tricks. I've seen 10 yr. olds taking 6 and 8 ft. jumps just over the last couple years. Not to mention some of us wannabe's who think we're still 18. :withstupid:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts