Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, guys, a Doo owner is bringing a new product out. It is made in the USA, and tested, raced and dynoed on Doos. Does it get any better than that??? Seems it's a Dooright product!  
extremepowerfuel.com   Check it out!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, I have more time to tell my story. First off, all of you guys can be proud of yourselves. You, Snowmobileworld posters (and Amsnow posters) are responsible for a major new product undertaking. You guys, yup, you guys sent old Fast Mach Z to the lab looking for power to "pour in the tank". Rocketman, Zman, Sled Dog, 670, and many others, I spent mega bucks and thousands of man hours in the lab with enough chemicals to make Exxon proud. The result is really an Amsnow/Snowmobileworld message board triumph. I have made the best gasoline power enhancing product ever made available to the general public. It is expensive, but it is the best, period. Since you guys are my snowmobiling family, I am proud to tell you guys that the finished product is fantastic. Pat yourselves on the back! You guys deserve it. Fast Mach Z tips his hat to you power hungry sledders for keeping me in the lab, instead of watching the bouncing hooters of Baywatch! Everytime I was tempted to quit and stop sinking money into this project, you guys would come to mind. How could I let my fellow sledheads down? Well, I pushed on until the project was finished. Thanks!

Doug Burnham
Burnham Racing Products

·
Registered
176 Posts
Is this additive only for 2strokes? I have a friend that uses klots nitro added to his vp c12 andc 14 mix in a prostock circle track car and it makes a diff not huge but noticable.Is this stuff on the idea or a oxygenate fuel? can you smell it? good luck hope you get you`re investment back and more.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The product is one large step beyond Klotz "Nitro". It is a "super oxygenated" power additive. You basically tune for it the same way you do with the Nitro product. But, this stuff has a lot more kick. I named it ExtremePower Fuel Additive, but another name I was really tempted to call it was "Rocket Fuel". I just didn't want to go so overboard with the name that it either left you not knowing what the product was, or fearful of using it! It is very simple to use. I really do hope I get my money back out of it. It is for ALL Gas and Methanol Alcohol engines, 2 and 4 cycle. From Drag sleds to Weed whips, if it burns gas, you "could" run the additive. But, then you would be like me, kind of crazy...... remember, my Ford Aerostar had the "check engine" light come on during testing!! That was good for some major laughs. Oh and yes, you can smell it in the gas if your paying attention.

·
Registered
326 Posts
So what kind of power gains can we expect out of this additive? Oh, and what did you use to forumlate it?

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
check engine light probably came on because the o2 sensor is now burnt from the additives.could this product be bad for cars running these sensors? myself I stay away from so-called hp in a bottle products.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys, Being a nut, I ran some in my Ford Aerostar van. I would not recommend that you run it in a vehicle that you can't tune the fuel/air mixture on. Sleds, Quads, Chain Saws, Weed whips, Dirt bikes, Cars, motorcycles etc can all run it. Of course, I'm not going to say what the formula is!!!! I do have a little brain matter left! The web site should be up with complete use instructions and some test data. I'm also trying to take a laid back "Lets have fun" attitude with the web site so people are not afraid to experiment. It is a very easy to use product. The label design should be done in a week and then I can get the website finished. I want to formally roll out the product in about a month or so. Wish me luck!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
good luck mach z, cant wait too see it!!  BTW, do you think you could send me a few free bottles to test it out?  lol.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Guys dont mind this post, im just seeing if my frigain comp can still post.  Its been acting weird lately.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks for the info fast machz I will check you`re sight when it`s up and running.The racing season is just about over around here
 but it will be on my mind for next year.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just finished Dyno testing. I'm excited! 100% success! That is success on the lakes, at the grass drags and now on the dyno. Real "pour in the tank" and go horsepower. Roughly 5 hp peak and tremendous acceleration increase from zero to 90mph The dyno operator was stunned. He said they have NEVER found a gas additive that actually added power! That Mach Z motor was THRASHED. (again) Now I'm done testing, until I go to work on some big twins (800s). That is being lined up. Seems the dyno guys knows a bunch of people who will want to try their sleds out on the dyno. I'll just add the "go juice" to the tank! So, the count down continues. In another month or so, sledding just wont be the same! Pipes? Why bother? You gotta love it!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Original quote from Fast Mach Z
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I just finished Dyno testing. I'm excited! 100% success! That is success on the lakes, at the grass drags and now on the dyno. Real "pour in the tank" and go horsepower. Roughly 5 hp peak and tremendous acceleration increase from zero to 90mph The dyno operator was stunned. He said they have NEVER found a gas additive that actually added power! That Mach Z motor was THRASHED. (again) Now I'm done testing, until I go to work on some big twins (800s). That is being lined up. Seems the dyno guys knows a bunch of people who will want to try their sleds out on the dyno. I'll just add the "go juice" to the tank! So, the count down continues. In another month or so, sledding just wont be the same! Pipes? Why bother? You gotta love it!"
ROUGLY 5HP INCREASE AND TREMENDOUS ACCELERATION INCREASE FROM ZERO TO 90MPH

·
Registered
278 Posts
Originally posted by sledcrazy@Sep 30 2002, 07:26 PM
Original quote from Fast Mach Z
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
. Roughly 5 hp peak and tremendous acceleration increase from zero to 90mph I'll just add the "go juice" to the tank! ROUGLY 5HP INCREASE AND TREMENDOUS ACCELERATION
Fast Mach Z Send me some of that go juice and I will try it out for you... :devil:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys for answering the "numbers" issue. I will have the dyno runs on the website for all to see. This should be up in two weeks. Product rollout in November. Of course, you guys will be the first to know. If you saw how the acceleration rate changed on the dyno, you will be blown away. It was perfect. The whole test will be on the website. Thaks for your support!

·
Registered
268 Posts
FastMachZ,
With all due respect,
BS walks and so do riders with fried pistons.
Better be sure before you rget everyones hopes up.
Your sounding like an infomercial hosted by some washed up celebrity. SWRules

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Louis, I didn't understand what your getting at. I "better be sure" of what? The product works, but you do have to follow the directions. Fried pistons will happen if the directions are NOT followed. I have been testing for three years with no bad effects at all. Even a tear down showed nothing, zip. This is an easy to use product, but still it is an additive. Just jet a little on the rich side and hammer the throttle! You can run it for years with no bad effects on the motor.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Fast mach Z... maybe put a little post in the general section... Unless you only want Ski-doo riders to have a badly needed edge. :D :p

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UPrider, your pointing out the obvious, Doos Rule!!! I guess I really should "share" this with the others. Well, maybe when they admit to Doo superiority, then we will let them have some.........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts