Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Well I live in Northern Ontario and ride a 02 700 Summit. Just picked it up in the spring so have got a few miles on it. Looking forward to this years riding. I do quite a bit of trail riding and alot of fishing. I bought the Summit so I don't have to worry about getting stuck in the slush when the ice is ####ty. I just sold my 99 XLT it was way to heavy to be getting unstuck. I buried it last year a few times and that is when I told the wife I need a new machine. Anyhow look forward to shotting the bull with some of you guys and gals.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Summit700 welcome aboard. You live in our favourite place to ride. There is quite a few members from the Cochrane /Timmins area. That summit will be a bad boy ice fishing machine, get you into the back lakes where no one else can get too.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello all and thanks for the welcome. Beer sounds good and the fire is just fine. Lady K I guess you are famous eh. I just got the mag today and said hey I wounder if it is the same person. You are the same person right? Yeah of coarse how many people have that tatoo.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
which part of northern ont?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
cmon regor beeeeeeeeeee nice :devil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts