Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a new helmet today! Not many people understand how exciting it is to get a new helmet, but i know you guys do. Im not an MX style helmet person, i like the fulla face pull down shield.

anyone wanna take a stab at how much it costs? If you know please keep it quiet.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
forget the helmet those are parts in the background w00t . I personally like the hjc line its one of the better quality helmets that don't take an arm and leg to get. if you use it(wreck) you'll be glad you bought the hjc.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i didnt even think about any other brand. Oh yeah, the parts LOL, pair of carbides, 20 track clips, headlight, taillight, and windshield o-rings. I sorta put them in the pic on purpose.

·
Registered
443 Posts
$60

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, great price for a great helmet. You went on DK and looked, didnt you? I was talking to my friends and some other people, they all paid over $100 for theirs. And i know 2 or 3 years ago when i got my helmet it was like $120 for a youth.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
10,054 Posts
looks an awful lot like my first helmet,,, I bought it to match my john deere trailfire (guess it would have been 97 or 98) I loved mine. I think I paid more for mine back then, so you got a heck of a deal. Good job!!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
colors dont quite match my sled but i dont care too much about color or design. At least its not green :whistling:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
colors dont quite match my sled but i dont care too much about color or design. At least its not green :whistling:[/b]
Whats wrong with GREEN? :huh: I checked them out and they had a yellow that would match your sled. :whistling:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whats wrong with GREEN? :huh:[/b]

LOL, its,.. well....just not my color, know what i mean? :rolleyes: :devil:

·
Registered
70 Posts
nice lookin lid, I too dont like MX style helmets, snowmobiling to me is more comfortable with a full face helmet. I think my HJC CJ-11 cost around 160 10 years ago when i got it. Sure i should buy a new one but mine wasnt used only a few years and its been stored in my cool basement. I do need to replace the breath guard as its probably moldy and the velcro is coming unglued. they are only 10 bucks...

I cant wait till winter!!!

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Nice helmet. I ride an Arctic Cat sled which is bright ornage so all my stuff has to be black and/or orange so it all blends together. Can't have a fashion disaster out on the trail. Bright orange Arctic Cat helmet, orange Arctic Cat jacket, black Arctic Cat bibbs, and black Arctic Cat boots. Oh yeah, orange and black Arctic Cat gloves. I'm ready to go and can still maintain a sense of fashion. HaHaHa!

Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wow, im just gonna wear whatever i have that i play in the snow with, i know a columbia 2 piece jacket, cableas hunting boots (if they still fit, if not then ll bean), whatever brand black gloves i have, and i think LL Bean bibers (snowpants) I dont particularly care about fashion as long as im riding, im fine.

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
wow, im just gonna wear whatever i have that i play in the snow with, i know a columbia 2 piece jacket, cableas hunting boots (if they still fit, if not then ll bean), whatever brand black gloves i have, and i think LL Bean bibers (snowpants) I dont particularly care about fashion as long as im riding, im fine.[/b]
That will change as you get older. Just busting your chops there.

richard

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Nice helmet. I ride an Arctic Cat sled which is bright ornage so all my stuff has to be black and/or orange so it all blends together. Can't have a fashion disaster out on the trail. Bright orange Arctic Cat helmet, orange Arctic Cat jacket, black Arctic Cat bibbs, and black Arctic Cat boots. Oh yeah, orange and black Arctic Cat gloves. I'm ready to go and can still maintain a sense of fashion. HaHaHa!

Richard[/b]
are you sure your name isn't Garfield? lol

Nice Helmet Nick ! Good deal for sure.

Snow4

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
I'm from Flint, MI and you know how we have a sense of fashion. :slick: I see Snow4 is pretty dolled up in her snow gear.

Richard

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I dont particularly care about fashion as long as im riding, im fine.[/b]
I understand what your saying..

I'm from Flint, MI and you know how we have a sense of fashion. :slick: I see Snow4 is pretty dolled up in her snow gear.

Richard[/b]
Thanks Richard ! Everyone should know that if your from the Flint area you have to make up for that somehow...LOL :lol:

Snow4

1 - 19 of 19 Posts