Snowmobile World banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Kevin, I think you deserve more prizes for sleds owned than Paul does for posts.......  

·
Registered
731 Posts
Key is "at this time"
Yep, lots of sleds and I can take you there!  

Kevin should brake 200 by July if we all help, so send your unwanted sleds to sleddinfool.com att Kevin..

Good luck buddy, I'm pullen for ya...  

go with the ZR900  

·
Registered
190 Posts
Greenstreak, nice looking outfit...You weren't kidding there is no snow. I guess you'll have to turn that ZR into a watercrosser.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Thanks Bogie! Yeah, maybe I'll have to turn it into a year-round toy. Actually it's snowing here right now. Maybe an inch or two. We were suppose to get up to a foot, but now they're saying 7 inches or so. Oh well.
Where are you at Bogie?

·
Registered
254 Posts
This is one of those years that we spend looking at our sleds and dreaming of how it use to be. That it when we could ride anywhere at any  time Remmber those days? This year I started with 2 2000 snopro's. One was a 600 valved motor that was stroked with a 440 crank and case to increase hp. The other was a 440 imp. I sold both . The next one I bought was a 2002 ZR 600 EFI cross country limited. I was not happy with the handeling it was supposed to be stiffer and it was'nt. I traded it for a 2002 Z-440 snopro witch I totaly loved the ride. For a fan it sure was fast. The only thing was not fast enough. Next I purchased a 2001 snopro 678 Black Magic Mod. Now this is the best of all. Very fast and has a great handeling suspension The only problem is I bought it for ice drags and they will only let me run in the Mod. classes which means I have to race against lay-downs with 200-300 hp. and alot less weight. So I am selling it to pick up a 2002 ZR snopro .  I will attach a picture below.  2001 Zr snopro 678

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Probably can't keep up with you guys,just a little old 94 440 Cougar LC sled.
Plus an old Cheetah for snow bash time,gotta love New Hampshire's antique plate that lets you register an old sled once and never again as long as you own it.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Got a '97 ZRT 600 that is currently stock accept for clutching and gearing changes.  Have a set of PSI modblaster pipes and silencer, Modblaster clutch kit, Carbon Tech reeds, .20 advanced timing key, and pro lite pistons that are waiting to be installed though...
Hope to add some updated pics soon, but my stupid scanner isn't working right now.
  Check out the link under my post to check out the site with a bunch of guys sleds from here.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts