Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know Corey has been very busy with the anticapated upgrade of our site. I am looking forward to seeing what will be new,and some of the "new" secrets.

Corey, we all appeciate all the time and effort you put in to the site. For it is you that brought us all together,like a big family.

To all the members of SW, tell all your snowmobiling friends,neighbors,co-workers,relatives about this great snowmobiling site,so they too can experience the enjoyment that SW has to offer.

PS Corey, I still haven't received my paycheck for the mod job yet.
PM me if you lost my address.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I usualy get a sneek peek at the new stuff before its realeased to public but this time im just as excited as you guys to see the new forum !  Only 2 more days .......

Oh yeah MXZ7,  my pay was double last time so i think yours got mixed up with mine !  

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DanR @ July 29, 2002, 5:48pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I usualy get a sneek peek at the new stuff before its realeased to public but this time im just as excited as you guys to see the new forum !  Only 2 more days .......

Oh yeah MXZ7,  my pay was double last time so i think yours got mixed up with mine !  

[/b][/quote]
Unfortunately, this entire server backbone change from Worldcom has completely consumed all of my programming time for the past week and a half. I just don't know if it will be feasible to have a new release ready this week.

Maybe one without anything new would be possible, we will have to see.

Doh..

BTW, there is a way to get to the new site template somewhere here on the old site, but since the new template will link to the new forums which are not ready for users yet I can't give any more hints than that. One thing to keep in mind is that the way in can't be plugged since it is an area that is currently used here, and one that is needed for the new look. (I can say that it is not easy to find)

If anyone finds the way in, please don't post it here...I would usually post the link to mods for beta testing, but trust me when I say there isn't enough to really see yet.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Corey, will the address change for the website? Or will we just find the new look when we go to the site?

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I am also drooling in anticipation of the new updates.  

Corey, you are to be commended for your unerring dedication to all of our addictions!!!  

·
Registered
2,037 Posts

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (revrnd @ July 29, 2002, 9:49pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Corey, will the address change for the website? Or will we just find the new look when we go to the site?[/b][/quote]
Yes and no.

The address will be http://www.snowmobileworld.com

We will no longer use snowmobileworld-s2.com as this was a temporary address for the move to a dedicated server. The combination of using snowmobileworld.com and snowmobileworld-s2.com is what is causing the log in problems here on the forums.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts