Snowmobile World banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

New member here. Just thought I'd say hi. I'm the proud ouner of a 1972 rebuild Allouette. Nothing special but it does run and get me around my place in the country.

Just to let you know, alscool can not be trusted with the smallest of task. He has repeatedly let me down with his neverending snowmobile advice.  
 His overwhelming advice has only been for me to give up the cause and join him in the "Mach 1" catagory and go out on a real tour. What a friend. Anyway give him a break on his sence of humour, he's British in origin.  

Take care sleders, enjoy the summer....it can't last forever!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Hey man...welcome aboard...make yourself at home.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
rosseriffic,
 welcome aboard and it is nice to see that you are not running from the cops.  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
You've come to the right place to be educated or humiliated  

I haven't seen much on the Vintage forum. Maybe you can stir something up over there.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to the funny farm, were no one takes anyone serious but they’re serious in their fun.

There's a good gang on here.

Have fun, play hard, and don't go for ambulance rides.

Crazy.....out.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Welcome aboard.  Always nice to add a new face.  Even if it looks like yours. (still, and improvement on Paul's)

We used to have a lady with a bad set of Horseteeth, but she changed her picture to a tattoo, after someone made fun of her.

How do you type with those Paws anyway?

FishHog

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Also

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Everyday or so, we see a note at the bottom about a new member. Maybe the new members like rosseriffic should post a little greeting to the forum?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Welcome... it dont matta what you ride as long as you ride and have fun with it

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FishHog @ June 05, 2002, 10:07am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Welcome aboard.  Always nice to add a new face.  Even if it looks like yours. (still, and improvement on Paul's)

We used to have a lady with a bad set of Horseteeth, but she changed her picture to a tattoo, after someone made fun of her.

How do you type with those Paws anyway?

FishHog[/b][/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHA Thats hilarious Fish hog i am laughing my head off.

You are the best.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Fishhog,
   You'd better watch out, LadyK may be acting nice but she may add a special ingrediant to your cupcake.
 Welcome aboard.
Caleb

1 - 18 of 18 Posts