Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.  Im new to this forum.

I ride with my bud Machzzzz1, Hes been buggin me to come online to this forum so here I am.

I ride a 1997 Formula 583 and a 1996 Formula STX 583.  

Just hoping for snow and though coming here would ease the tention.

·
Registered
333 Posts
If you really want to (relieve the tension)tell machzzzz that you just traded your two ski doos for one RX1 and the dealer guarentees it will kick any machs but by 10 lengths,and his by 15

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Hi how are you? Machzzzwas telling you the truth..this is the place to hang out if your into sledding. Its kinda slow here these days but in the winter if you need advice or have some to give most of the people here are fairly good to chat with.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey there guys i noticed it is a little slow, but what can u do eh!

n e ways john breedon i dont think that would be the smartest thing to do becuse i would have noone to ride with, i could always team up with my neighbour but his srx is just too slow and there is absolutely no handling in it.he is getting an rx1 because his srx 700 cant beat zzzz1's mach Z
he wants to race for slips but wants to keep his sled another season or two.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
welcome aboard man
 I like your sig

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man i like your sled.  ANd your earnhardt icon.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
machzztop,
 welcome to the great land of rose bed covering and i like your signature, atleast if you live close to machzzzz1 then you will be able to tell us first hand what it is like to dissy him in person.  

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Welcome man! It might be fun to have one of martins friends on here. We can send him over to get the ole' Machzzzzz1!

Caleb

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy yourself. Where do you normally ride?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ride old hastings trails, and mazinaw.

This does look like a fun place to be.  SO far its been pretty cool.  Fast replys.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Machzzzz1 is your bud? thats ok most of us will not hold that against you,lol.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Welcome to the group.  This place rocks!!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Welcome aboard! Maybe we can ride together this winter. You may as well start thinking snow right now! I have. I'm on my 4th pre-season check up on the sled. I have nothing left to grease, fill, polish or wax. I even sat on it in the driveway and ran it across the lawn. My new Woodys 6 inch carbides left two huge ruts in my wifes manicured lawn. I then quickly put the sled away and when she asked about it, I blamed them darn kids on bicycles running through our front yard!!! She was ready to tar and feather the nieghbor kid, of course I said "I'll be on the computer checking the snowmobile message boards". Then I laid low...........

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hey fast mach and the rest of you mach guys, do you ever ride around the Collingwood,Wasaga beach area??If so we,ll have to plan something weather permitting.We own a 6 bay garage with a big parking lot so lots of trailer room and heated work(drinking)area for after.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
John man your my new hero.  YOU OWN A 6 BAY GARAGE.  

I was in collingwood a lot 2 years ago but havnt been there in a while.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Sorry Machzzzz1 i lied, its a 5 bay shop,but soon to be six bays,we also sell hp snowmobile parts(mostly ski doo)and do alot of work on muscle cars new and old.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey john Breedon you say that you do work on muscle cars??
what kind
?
any hemis??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts