Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone... im new to the site, im 16...i ride a 97 vmax xtc with a MBRP exhaust, 6 inch risers,shaved heads etc etc.. payed for the sled and all the mods myself and i don't even have an actual job yet hah

·
Registered
38 Posts
hey everyone... im new to the site, im 16...i ride a 97 vmax xtc with a MBRP exhaust, 6 inch risers,shaved heads etc etc.. payed for the sled and all the mods myself and i don't even have an actual job yet hah[/b]
Bet mommy and daddy do :christmas:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bet mommy and daddy do :christmas:[/b]
lol

i had a 1994 vmax 500 that had shaved heads, clutch job, studs... when i was 17 (1999).

I payed for it 100% by myself with money I earned working at the local grocery store. $2000 dollars, and that sled was an animal off the line let me tell you. Should have been it was a grass drag sled before I bought it.

do your mommy and daddy help with registration, insurance, helmet, clothes, gas, oil, spark plugs, belts, and help you pull it out when its stuck as well? Because if you dont really have a job yet I find it hard to believe you paid for it with YOUR money (where YOUR = earned).

Wait, is there a no hazing policy here? :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol

i had a 1994 vmax 500 that had shaved heads, clutch job, studs... when i was 17 (1999).

I payed for it 100% by myself with money I earned working at the local grocery store. $2000 dollars, and that sled was an animal off the line let me tell you. Should have been it was a grass drag sled before I bought it.

do your mommy and daddy help with registration, insurance, helmet, clothes, gas, oil, spark plugs, belts, and help you pull it out when its stuck as well? Because if you dont really have a job yet I find it hard to believe you paid for it with YOUR money (where YOUR = earned).

Wait, is there a no hazing policy here? :D[/b]

no i paid for it 100% with money i got for cutting grass around the neighborhood "mommy and daddy" didn't pay for anything but my dad does pay for gas and oil...until im 18 then i gotta pay for it all

·
Registered
496 Posts
See you got jobs !

What is this DOO TALK .COM he's just 16 cut him some slack.

·
Registered
70 Posts
whoa

cutting grass is a job, you didnt mention that...

I also asked if there was something against hazing...i was picking on ya. I worked hard for everything i had when i was a kid

go enjoy your sled ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was only joking around, I would have killed for a sled like that when I was sixteen, I drove a polaris txl 340 then, bought it when I was 14 for 600 bucks, Daddy did throw in some :whistling:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was only joking around, I would have killed for a sled like that when I was sixteen, I drove a polaris txl 340 then, bought it when I was 14 for 600 bucks, Daddy did throw in some :whistling:[/b]

ya i know you guys are kidding around and i bought the sled when i was 12 but i started to do a little riding when i turned 10

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was only joking around, I would have killed for a sled like that when I was sixteen, I drove a polaris txl 340 then, bought it when I was 14 for 600 bucks, Daddy did throw in some :whistling:[/b]

How about thirteen!!??

Both my sons (13 & 16) ride a 600 vmax, Dad has the 800-4cyl all to himself!

Now I just have to figure out how to get them to pitch in a few bucks for the gas/oil/parts??

Great site, looking forward to posting.

Paul

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome to SW. They are only messing with you because they are jealous :p . When I was around 14 I had a 292 snojet. I learned a lot about fixing them, I had no help. I probably didn't put more than 100 miles on it. When I was 18 I was cutting timber in the Pigeon river country, I saw a Phazer, it was brand new that year, I just had to have one. I love the old antiques still to this day. I restore old sleds as a hobby. One of these days I'll probably have to get something newer. I have the opportunity to buy a '98 sx 600. I refuse to own a red vehicle though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts