Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has become a tradition that after every season I doo something to the sled...LOL

This year I added a X-Team seat cover and a new taillight . I wanted room at the back of the sled since last year I stretched it to 136. I needed to get the light off the seat. So, I made up this bracket and installed an LED light. You know me, I have to be different than everybody else. The LED light is for a trailer but works just fine on my doo and it was cheap to boot!!!!!

What doo you guys and gals think??!!??

OOPPS! Almost forgot, I added a rev rear bumper as well...my bad

Attachments

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
It has become a tradition that after every season I doo something to the sled...LOL

This year I added a X-Team seat cover and a new taillight . I wanted room at the back of the sled since last year I stretched it to 136. I needed to get the light off the seat. So, I made up this bracket and installed an LED light. You know me, I have to be different than everybody else. The LED light is for a trailer but works just fine on my doo and it was cheap to boot!!!!!

What doo you guys and gals think??!!??

OOPPS! Almost forgot, I added a rev rear bumper as well...my bad[/b]
Thats differant . looks good now you can carry more STUFF lol . ok you bought the rev bumper but were's the rest of it? , I still see a legend sitting there! It's funny how if you think of it long enough you'll find a way and save a few pennies to boot if your lucky , not have to buy it anyways cause you fu-bared it .

good job brian :thumbsup:

mutt

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
looks sweet!

But after following Jason's LED light I dont think I will ride behind one again at night..... gets snowcovered and the lack of heat that the led makes keeps it completely encased in snow :undercover:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still see a legend sitting there!

mutt[/b]
Deb will be getting her new sled before the snow flies!! She is getting a left over 2007 blue GSX 500SS! For me, I will allways have my ZX but, I did see the new XP in person and got to sit on it.. I must say, as ugly as it is, I do like how it sits. Its a lot better than the REV IMHO. That will have to wait atleast another year if not two. I can see an all black 800r XP Renegade in my future.

Brian

·
Registered
211 Posts
I am with You ,Still love :inlove: the ZX Chassis and like the seating position on the REV XP. There may be a REV in My very near future as its a deal thats to good to turn down. w00t I am nuts :crazy: I just bought a 2000 Blade 7x2 on March 13th. I am a sucker for a sled deal.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Deb will be getting her new sled before the snow flies!! She is getting a left over 2007 blue GSX 500SS!

Brian[/b]
AWESOME ! I'm so excited for her ! wtg guys ! I can't wait to see it ! Can you tell I'm excited too??

Well done Brian.....You doo good work ! Your sled looks great !

Snow4

·
Registered
443 Posts
sweet @$$ seat man? me want.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Brian,

With the fabbing skills & ideas you and Durk have, I'm really surprised you don't look into starting a business doing what you enjoy.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I used 2 pieces of aluminum. 1 is bolted to the original tail light mount and the other I covered with black vinyl and used heavy duty velcro to attach to the other piece. It was pretty simple and is stuck like glue. But I do still have the option of removing them if needed

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
who cares about the sled :rolleyes: . whats up with that car in the pic laying on the seat :p ? sled does look good though.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
who cares about the sled :rolleyes: . whats up with that car in the pic laying on the seat :p ? sled does look good though.[/b]
:whistling: What he said !!! Got a 632 N2O shortblock up here for sale that would go right in that camaro :wink:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Got a 505 on the stand. It may get a little spray too!! Remember, its just a street car winkwink

Brian[/b]
Up here a 632 on the hose is a streetcar :wink: All the storys you hear about what goes on here in the Detroit area are true :eek:hmy: They have 7 second streetcars up here.

Can't wait to catch up with you again :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts