Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about buying an MXZ600.  Prices on 2002's around here seem to be coming down, but there are some pretty good used ones around too.  I mostly ride trails, no organized racing.  I want something that jumps when I nail it and gets through the twists and turns in good shape.  How are they off the trail in moderately deep snow?  Are the reverse and electric start options worth the price?  I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions, keeping in mind the fact that I'm sort of on a short budget right now, but I'm willing to make certain sacrifices (food, bills,etc.) to come up with the right ride.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I believe the only major differences in used and new sleds are the reverse, precision ski's(I heard their great) and the SC-10III suspension(which shouldn't be greatly different than the SC-10II.  I have a 99 600 and am ery happy with it, but my next sled will have DPM for sure!!  If you are on a budget, I wouldn't shy away from a used sled.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
saw there was some good deals on new 02 doo's,if your interested call brian(mxzwfo) at pence.or click his banner on the bottom of the page.the $$$ you save might be worth the drive to indy.but I would not rule out used there are some good deals out there,but real good on new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts