Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY EVERYONE.
I AM FROM GREECE AND FROM YESTERDAY I AM A NEW OWNER (VK 540 MODEL 2001 WITH 3400 MILES.
I WANT IT FOR MY JOB, I AM ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING AT GSM SHELTERS ANTENNAS AT ATHE TOP OF SOME MOUNTAINS SO I HAVE TO RIDE THERE WITH ANOTHER ENGINEERING TOGETHER WITH SOME TOOLS AND SOME EQUIPMENTS(2 PERSONS 180 KG. AND 40 KG THE TOOLS AND TH E EQUIPMENTS)THE PROBLEM IS THE SOFT FRESH SNOW AND THE MUCH SNOW AT THE CORNERS OF THE ROADS AND THE SIDEHILLING.
I WANT FROM YOU IF YOU CAN SOME ADVICES ,FOR CLIBBING TO THE TOP.
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I DON,T SPEAK GOOD.
THANK'S

·
Registered
720 Posts
for the sled? momentum is your best friend carry as much speed as you can and never stop pointed uphill, sometimes when carrying alot of heavy gear your better off towing it on some sort of light skid. Another thought is put all the gear on the follow sled, leaving the trail breaker unburdoned.

for the rider? hit the throttle and bail off when you feel it start to trench in

for the job? don't park or stand under the towers, the falling ice can do some hurt

welcome to the forum! english is fine, cap locks seem to offend some people though. Not sure why but it's equivalant to shouting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts