Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got 00 mxz 700 with 3200miles on it, never really owned a sled before so it took me a bit to load the sled... Is there some kind of cover that goes over the carbides? The carbides would just dig into the trailer and the track would just slide. I know it seems like a silly question, but its all new to me. Thanks, heres pics of my new sled.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Welcome to the greatest sledding site in the world.

You'll love that 700. That's an awesome motor.
Since this is your first sled, do take it easy.
Take the time to learn responsible riding.

You can buy plastic strips that screw onto the trailer where your skis ride so that they can't dig into the wood. Same with the track. These centre strips give your track the necessary traction to ride up with less effort and track spin. Or you can screw down a piece of old track to do the same for le$$.

Happy Trails.

Jeff

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Find an old pick up truck box liner & cut in strips. Screw them into the trailer for your skis. Find an old track & screw onto the trailer. This way works great & is cheap. When I priced out the kits that are premade it would have cost me around $500-$600. I have a double enclosed trailer, drive in drive out that cost me about $60 to do with used box liners & tracks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts