Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this is like alot of questions lately, you will tell me that it is coming with the new software update, but here it goes. :p

There are the blue circles on the left side of the screen in the main forums page that say SW and are light blue when you have read all the topics in that section, and then they turn dark blue when a new post is put up. For some reason when I go into that forum and read all the new posts by clicking on the little button with the ">" to read the next unread post, then eventually return to the main page after having read all threads with new posts, the button does not change back to light blue.. I have even tried closing explorer and reopening it to try to reset something, but that does not make it go to light blue either... I have to click the link "Click to mark all as read" I know, I know, its not the end of the world, but I was just curious if there is something that I am not doing. I niticed that in the ATVworld forums, the little blue circles are not on the main page, but once you enter the individual forum, each post has the circle next to it.

Thanks Corey. Said before, I'll say it again, great site thanks for the hard work. SWRules

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Actually, I think this is a problem with the software. It appears that the reason why it doesn't turn dark after you have read all the V posts is that it is not giving you every one of the new ones.

A new link for new posts will be added in the update and we will have to see if this issue is corrected then.

Watch for the update and post again if it is still doing it.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts