Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good buddy of mine had this laying in his garage and asked if I would get it out of his way..........I said you betchya!!!!!!!! It didnt cost me a dime!!!!

It needs a few parts, but I have located them on the net. I am going to strip it down and completely restore it. I will post pics as I go.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Sweeeeet.....Is this what you were talking about on the phone? SnoHawk's Look out !

Will it be ready for the SW ride? lol I can just see you now in 3 foot of POWDER on that :lmao: :lmao: Hey Keith?, get the Gun out I think we have a hot one here. lmao !

I will be watching for your pics as you go... Very interested in seeing this project. :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
SWEEEET ! now tell deb .. Here's your new ride :lmao: , that one will fit under the tree :p .

Sure would be neat to see someone go across a feild of 2' of POW, all you would see is a body floating across the snow w00t . Remians me of the T.V ad of the guy riding the imagenary mountian bike :whistling:

Hay ya think we could get a 380 straped into that? maybe a snow scoot track (wider). Then hold on for the ride of your life :devil: lol

mutt

·
Registered
1,438 Posts

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
actually its a snow scoot

heres a promo vid, way back in 1979

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuS_H51_2E[/b]
actually its a "chrysler sno runner". there is a club for them and they are a blast to ride . I will see if I can bring one along to the ride. we can race 'em :rolleyes: . I met a guy from around the detroit area that rode one to work in the winter when they had snow to allow it. there is a fellow here in town that has 4 of 'em. I been trying to get one for about 20 years now. the ones I am talking about a primo, mint and unrestored.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts

·
10,054 Posts
I can see you getting that restored, wrapping it and putting it under the tree for Deb,,, I just want to see the video when she opens it and you tell her that that is what she is riding at the charity ride roflmao,,,, that my friend would be priceless,,,

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Yes it is...all 10hp of it!....lol[/b]
Are we talking about Budda's sled?... :whistling: j/k
BMorg, can't wait to take that out for a rip....are you bringing it to the ride? :wink:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are we talking about Budda's sled?... :whistling: j/k
BMorg, can't wait to take that out for a rip....are you bringing it to the ride? :wink:[/b]

Got alot to do to it to have it ready for the ride. Boy, are the parts exspensive!!! I will see what I can do!!

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I can see you getting that restored, wrapping it and putting it under the tree for Deb,,, I just want to see the video when she opens it and you tell her that that is what she is riding at the charity ride roflmao,,,, that my friend would be priceless,,,[/b]
hehe.........lol vroooooooom, vrooooooooom ! Better watch it Brian, You would be the first person she would pass...shooting a rooster at you. lol

Snow4

1 - 19 of 19 Posts