Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Will Dave get a chance to ride this sled in the winter and give us reviews on the ride?

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Redline sucks! Lets quit giving them credit for a change!!! All they've done is con investors out of money and make promise's for three seasons to have them on the snow and they still haven't produced one single consumer version. Like we said in the general forum, they can't even make a real display for it but instead sit it on some other milk companys milk crates!!! :0: I was pro redline but no more. a couple hand built demo sleds don't cut it since they are not the final version. I'd be ashamed to have one on my show room floor if I was Micro. Redline is not a company to be associated with.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I feel the same way as Sled Dogg. I have seen the hype time and time again and we have been promised a finished product that the consumer can purchase but in the end we always find that the product is not yet ready. Enough already. As far as i'm concerned any technical inovations that readline claimed they are bringing to the marketplace are going to be outdated before regular production sleds hit the consumers trailer. The other manufactures are making decent strides in there sleds as far as tech goes. I would be ashamed to have my name associated with a company like them. Makes you think they are owned by the Canadian Govt.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have heard that one of the mags is doing an interview with the third founder of Redline. The guys name is Bill Savage, I meet him at Yellowstone. I think he was the main designer of the sled. He left the company before the IPO, selling his stock or dumped it. He should know why the sled is not at market and meet tell the truth.
Jim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey There,

You are right Red Line SUCKS. They should wake up and look around for years they been promising but Ski-Doo actually delivered. Read Line you are to Late... MSX ZX will outhande and outrun it any time. And Yamaha's new RX1 delivered on four stroke promise - too late. Yes they had a sound design but lousy implementation.

Here is a free advice keep riding Red Line in computer games and stay away from the snow where real sleds belong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts