·
Registered
858 Posts
I'll be on their site at midnight

·
Registered
35 Posts
I hope they show the whole line.
If the ZX "X" package 700 still lives, I'll be at the dealer tomarrow!    

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will also. I am hoping for a reasonable price and RER and at least a 1-1/4" track. I hope I am not asking for to much. HaHa

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've tried it off and on tonight, hit and miss.  It probobly won't work for a week now.  
Have to check tomarrow and see I guess

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just saw the ski doo rev on the site.  What a kick a** sled.  I'm more of a mountain rider myself, but that thing is going to kill that yamaha tank.   It's like over 100lbs lighter than than the rx-1 or whatever its called.  If they could build a mountain sled that light, I could give up my phazer.  They don't have any of the other 2003's up yet.  I'm waiting.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm waitin on the rest of the line up too.  I see they extended the end of winter sale till like the 15th.  Probobly won't have the rest of the line up till then I guess.  Waitin sux, kinda like waitin for the snow this winter.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I saw the new REV on the Ski-Doo website. Looks like it has everything I wanted out of it, RER, 1-1/4" track option, Black in the X package, DPM, j-hooks,  but I have not seen a price yet.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mach1,
 i'm glad not everyone likes them because when i have mine on the trail i don't want to pass myself every half mile. as for the handling the proof in the pudding with the race results.
 what does # # # mean ?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wonder when they will give a price and a date when we have to spring order one by. I have to get one. Anyone want a 2000 MXZ 600 with DPM and 600 miles.

·
Registered
468 Posts
ya know i just started riding a ski-doo this year after riding polaris since 1986,i love the look of the zx chassis,i love the way it rides and i was gonna buy a brand new 2003,but i'm not sure now.i like the look of the rev.but i have always hated sleds that have the windshield mounted to the handle bars,the cats on the 90's and those ugly exciters and phasers.there was nothing else really wrong with those sleds except that.and whats up with the back of the tunnel on that rev looks ugly.those are the two reasons i'll never buy one .fix that and they would be sweet.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was all for this rev thing until i looked at the studio photos on the doo web site. In action these sleds look ok, but there is a shot of a black one sitting in a studio..... UGLY.. 14+ inch rear suspension sounds good, light weight, new riding position, all sound good.... but why SO much different.. and no 4 stroke??...why connect the snow flap to the suspension ( the current race revs dont have that do they?) Guess ill be doing the same as i did this year, and dump a wad of cash on my 01 800... anyone know if the M16 is going to make it as an aftermarket part? I do hope someone i know buys a rev so i can ride it.. just dont think i want it on my trailer at the end of the day... hehe

1 - 20 of 31 Posts