Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long does it take to burn the timing out of a new sled and can you feel the difference?

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Takes between 7 to 10 Hours but not 100% sure, i sort of forgot.

And yes, depending on the sled you will and can feel the diffrence, Sled feels like its just bending over backwards to make power when as before it was just smooth and quick.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude your everywhere. I’m following you around this forum replying to your replies. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Well i like to come and read stuff on this site too and I find that if i dont do anything or post anything this place just stays dead.  We have a few people on this site and you and i know who they are, they contribute to discussions and post there opinion and are not affraid to argu.

Please for all the new guys and even the site vetrens post on this site and on ATVworld.  Last season this site was like a chat board, You type a reply and by the time you hit the add reply button someone has already answered you.  Lets get back to that.  It was awsome.  And bring some of that to ATVworld its in bad shape.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I once had a guy tell me it hit so hard when it burned out that the sled felt like it was gonna go over backwards..lol. Realistically , not a chance. Unless theyve changed something the time till timing advance is 8 hrs and about the only thing you'll really notice is a crisper, more powerful tone to the exhaust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts