Snowmobile World banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from my dealer yesterday.....sled is in route....f7 black w/sabercat graphics and snopro suspention.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Same here!!!!  Just talked to my dealer yesterday and he said my sled will be dropped off at the dealership on Saturday and he will have it together on Monday by closing for me...can't wait.... good thing I'll be in Dover Delaware this weekend for the race so I"M not going to be hounding him to put it together faster!!! LOL

THINK SNOW!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know some guys were looking to do the financing special thru a-cat, but I was told no sping order firecats were included. Just to let you guys out there know.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hmmmm.  Got the same sled on order and the dealer said not until mid October

·
Registered
74 Posts

Hi everyone.  I was told by my dealer that Cat was putting together the special order sleds according to a schedule based on color.  The Black ones first, the Red ones (in about two weeks), and the green ones last.  (Funny green is last, but it's probably because the Black Sabercat was the most popular one).  Anyhow, if this is true and not urban legend/dealer legend, then some of us are probably getting their F series sleds already while others (like me) are going to wait a while.  

I ordered a red Patriot sled and if it takes a few weeks then I'll have a few more weeks to save up toward that big cash payment.

I'm not sure if the F7's are coming as quickly as the F5s as they were supposed to be redoing the break system on the F7's. . . normal break system with chain case instead of mounted like on the Sno-pro.  When I mentioned that to my sales guy he didn't even know about the change in break configuration.  (Good to have connections on the web. . .)

Greg
2000 Zr600 7c SE (sold)
F7 Red Patriot (when it arrives)

·
Registered
91 Posts
"I'm not sure if the F7's are coming as quickly as the F5s as they were supposed to be redoing the break system on the F7's. . . normal break system with chain case instead of mounted like on the Sno-pro.  When I mentioned that to my sales guy he didn't even know about the change in break configuration.  (Good to have connections on the web. . .)"

The F5's and the F7's have the same brake configuration, both under the hood w/ chaincase....
-JPL

·
Registered
215 Posts
The green Team arctic graphics was the most popular it says in a mag. And the F5's are aleady shipped. Lots of people have there already.

·
Registered
582 Posts
ryan, the green team arctic graphics were the most poplar or highest selling, out of the 4 special graphic packages avaliable. most likely there will be more standard graphics out there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
ME 2!~
I am going to pick my black F7 Sabercat SP:devil: tomorrow morning.  The alarm is set,the trailer is on the hitch & the check is in my wallet! If only I could get to sleep.  I'M STOKED!  

Hang in there guys, they are on the way!  

·
Registered
93 Posts
There's a black F7 sabre cat Sno Pro on my dealer's floor. A red and green F5 standard as well. The Sno Pro F7 has remote resevior shocks. It is beautious! Although I'd like either a black Patroit or Green Team version. There's also a Sno Pro sticker on the tunnel just behind the foot. Very nice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
WHEN I DOUBT......WHIP IT OUT ! ! !

I just spoke to Big Moose Arctic Cat {Old Forge,N.Y.}yesterday and they said they have'nt received any F7's yet. He also said that 170 studs is what AC recommends for studing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
WHEN I DOUBT......WHIP IT OUT ! ! !

I just spoke to Big Moose Arctic Cat {Old Forge,N.Y.}yesterday and they said they have'nt received any F7's yet. He also said that 170 studs is what AC recommends for studing.

Red F7 standard graphics

·
Registered
74 Posts
Saw a Sabercat F7 at dealer near my house also (with SnoProG).  What can I say, it looks great.

170 Studs?  Hmm. read the Woody's site and they don't recommend more than 128 (or was it 144?) because you can't put studs in the outside belts on an F series sled.

I think the site or literature from Woody's said 128.  Better check around before studding.  You definately don't want to ripe up the tunnel with an improper stud pattern.  

Greg

·
Registered
582 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SnoProG @ Sep. 26, 2002, 11:42pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There's a black F7 sabre cat Sno Pro on my dealer's floor. A red and green F5 standard as well. The Sno Pro F7 has remote resevior shocks. It is beautious! Although I'd like either a black Patroit or Green Team version. There's also a Sno Pro sticker on the tunnel just behind the foot. Very nice.[/b][/quote]
hey man did you takie any pics of those sleds? if you did it would be nice fiy ou posted them! thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts