Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Gotta love the 900 fusion, eh? I have an '05, but I'll be upgrading it sometime in the future (it's not too difficult to turn and '05 to a newer model, and an '06 to a newer model, for that matter). BTW, if you're like me, the truck drivers might think you have your high beam on when you don't. Try not to lose your temper like I did, lol. Fortunately, I was pre-occupied in following the people I was travelling with, and not willing to kick the guy's @$$! Aside from that, those lights are bright, eh? Covers a nice wide area with 4 headlights, even in low beam :D

You can see why I keep defending/praising the Fusion, eh?

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Congratulations Mike and Jen ! :thumbsup: I like them both and would love to take both for a spin.....Can I ? :wink:

Snow4

·
10,054 Posts
WAIT,,,, ITS NOT GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mike, thats a nice looking sled and I look forward to riding with you soon (if I get mine running soon) $^%(^% !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
great sled with a bad rap, congrades, sorry to say i dont get to see it on rtup

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
is that a bombardier sticker on the back off you helmet?
lol[/b]
:lmao: Leave it to someone here to notice that one! :lmao:

That is one nice looking sled....hope you enjoy it!

Duane

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Nice sleds Mike, talk about improvements in the bump department. :thumbsup:

Have you noticed the notorious 900 vibration that some of the Fusions had in your new sled?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Very nice Mike. Congrats on the new sleds. Now that you moved up to the 900. you might be able to keep up with me. :whistling: :lmao: Cant wait to ride with you and Jen again.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Sweet looking sled great pictures...wow look at ice hanging...

Rick

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice sleds Mike, talk about improvements in the bump department. :thumbsup:

Have you noticed the notorious 900 vibration that some of the Fusions had in your new sled?[/b]
Thanks Jason.....As far as vibration no more than the 700 XCSP had and less than the V-Max 4 :)

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
is that a bombardier sticker on the back off you helmet?
lol[/b]
Part of Mike is BRP...... :wink: and I don't mean his wife either. lol ( I have seen several riders on sleds other than ski-doo's with BRP helmets. ( especially the modulars)

Snow4

1 - 16 of 16 Posts