Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some input, I had a little accident w/ my ZRT and now I need a new sled. I have it narrowed down to either a 02 440 Pro-X fan or a used 02 440 Sno-Pro(trade in). I mainly ride ditches and realy like to air the sleds out , which can take a better beating. I'm sort of leaning toward the Pro-x but not sure yet. Any input will help.

·
Registered
355 Posts
buy a liquid cooled sled for sure..pro-x is a nice ride...but sno-pro could be acceptable....like previous posts never buy a fan...youll lose horsepower-INDY

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Why not a Pro X liquid?  Go with a liquid.  You can't beat the quickness of those liquid 440's!

·
Registered
25 Posts
just remember that liquid power is about a 20 hp diffrence and go with a cat silly polaris dont seem to hold there value as well as a cat

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know the liquid is more powerful but doesnt the Pro-X liquid need 110 octane? Tell me what gas station sell 110 race fuel? now does the Sno Pro need 110 or what?

·
Registered
372 Posts
In those race sleds,  they usually have 2 sets of heads.  92 octane heads,   and 110 octane heads.  Isn't eveeryone complaining about how those 02 sno-pros were too weak???  Seems like the lightweight parts need to be beefed up...  Go to a sno-x race and look  @ the sno-puddys.  Little rough hey?  GO for a liquid PRO-X
or a mxzx

·
Registered
62 Posts
No man your making it to hard just take the pro x 440 I have one and it works great I have spoked sno pro's and no you do not need no 110 gas I use 90

1 - 16 of 16 Posts