Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
iam looking at for a new sled what brand and type whould be good i do mostley trial rideing and have a 2004 gsx 500ss[/b]
I don't completely understand, It sounds like you already have the perfect trail sled. Why are you shopping?

Snow4

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
I don't completely understand, It sounds like you already have the perfect trail sled. Why are you shopping?

Snow4[/b]
LOL, thought the same thing :thumbsup:

Perhaps tell us what you are looking for in a sled, options, power, new, used, etc... and we can be more helpful.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, thought the same thing :thumbsup:

Perhaps tell us what you are looking for in a sled, options, power, new, used, etc... and we can be more helpful.[/b]

i was just looking for someting newer i love what i have but my stepdad just got a new 2007 gtx limted but if you say what i have is geart then i will stay with it

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Yep, I agree. Sounds like you have the perfect sled.
Great suspension, reliable, comfortable, versatile, safe and most importantly, paid for. LOL.
But if you do have some cash burning a hole in your pocket and you just have that urge to update, stick with what you have but in a newer model. And if you do upgrade, you might like the fuel economy and power of a 600SDI. Although I do hear that the 500SS provides good fuel economy as well. Okay, convince yourself that you're doing it for the tree hugger part in you. Less pollutants and EPA 2010(2?) compliant. LOL

Jeff

·
Registered
903 Posts
You have a perfect sled for trail riding. You can easily upgrade anything you don't like about the sled (skis, etc.). Also if you want a new look the sidepanels and hood are eaily replaceable and come in many colors. There are many graphics options for a REV now too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts