Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow , this is great a snowmobile . com , i ride in the thunder bay to kenora region in northern ontario . this year we moved to thunder bay from ignace [a small town near dryden ] and last year really sucked for snow conditions here in thunder bay , like no snow till late march . yet in ignace , we had about 3feet or so and it started to snow in the middle of november. like everybody else i would like to see 6-8 feet of snow starting in november. as a sledder for the past 14 years i have seen winters geting crappier every year . this makes for bad sales on new and used sleds especialy this year. i guess what i am trying to say is that i'm trying to trade in or sell one of my sleds and having a lot of problems getting what i want for it . anybody else have this trouble ? :cussing:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Welcome to the site!! :thumbsup:
I was lucky and sold my old sled for more than I was expecting, but most other used sleds here aren't selling for squat. If/when the snow flies, and if we have a good winter I think they will start selling like hot cakes though. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts