Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess it's just me cause I'm sooooooooo old(27).  The new doo and Yammi 4 stroke are lookin way too different.
Kinda hard to figure out what to "Spring Order"  Was gonna get a doo "X" package but......What's everybody else think?  

·
Registered
258 Posts
To be safe for now I think I'd stick with your original thought.  Give the new ones some snow time before you go to something new.  

If it were me I'd go with a MXZ X 700.  The 800's just don't have the bugs worked out yet.  The 700's didn't at first but they seem fairly bullet proof at this point.

Just My opinion

·
Registered
308 Posts
The market seems largely to be the crotch rockets anymore, less and less machines that can do work effectively. I like a machine that can pull well but I also want one that has some get up when I take off the sled. Above alll else it muct be reliable since I most ride off trail and venture dozens of miles off the beaten track to set camp, etc. I don't so much care how they look as long as they can meet these requirements.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I agree that the new sleds are gonna need some gettin used to but The yammie's are absolutly amazing I do understand that this is an old thread but the Apex RT I wish I had the money but I can't belive that Cat got rid of their F Chassie the 03-06 Firecats and moutain cats are AMAZING but their new chassie is just down right ugly it looks alot like the Fushion and ive hated that sled since day one. Just my opinon.

Grant.

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
LOL, always funny to read older posts. Funny back then is now the norm!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I think the Phazer looks good in some pics, and not too hot in others. My fav. looking sled right now is Yami Vipers... those still look like regualar sleds with attitude! My personal preference right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts