Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read Corey's announcement at A New SuperSpeed Skin in Development and wanted to post that I'm one of 'em on dialup but have had not issues with a slow SW. I like the forum sigs, avatars, post icons, and board graphics. And I like the way the graphical site navigation is now. I don't understand what's going to happen with the new skin, is it going to replace the "Hi-Fi" version that I'm already happy with? Or is it to be a better looking Lo-Fi version?
I'm thinking that the probs most people think they have with SW is infact a problem with their ISP, or their computer-not with SW. Does anyone else have it as good as I do on dial-up?

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Users that DO NOT have any issues can stay with the current skin. Noone has to change to the faster skin, it will simply be an option in the MY CONTROLS area.

The current skin is not changing for anyone, except those that WANT to switch to something else.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Will we be able to select what we don't want to see or not w/ this new skin? I don't really need to see the avatars when in Apsley, but would like to see the attached pics.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by revrnd@Dec 14 2004, 09:41 PM
Will we be able to select what we don't want to see or not w/ this new skin? I don't really need to see the avatars when in Apsley, but would like to see the attached pics.
[snapback]375435[/snapback]​
To a certain extent, you will be able to adjust some content, which can be controlled right now in the MY CONTROLS area.

Development of this skin is at a snails pace right now due to other pending projects.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts