Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I am new to this forum, I have participated in public forums (corvetteforum.com, for example) such as this before. Anyhow, last Saturday, I pulled the trigger and bought an RX-1 Mountain. Although I have been a Polaris only guy for ten years, after seeing the RX-1 in person, I had to make the jump. This is one kick azz sled. Yamaha really did their homework on this sled and got an A+.

Another factor in going with the sled is I own a FX-1 waverunner. If the RX-1 can take the beating that I put on my FX-1, nothing will touch it. I've put on three to four hours per day of W.F.O. (10K RPM) riding on my waverunner without a single problem.

Additionally, I have a Yamaha 115hp FI four stroke outboard on my pontoon boat. Again, no problems whatsoever with the motor.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Welcome to the forum WFO  

You will be pleased with your new purchase,that thing should totally rock,like no rock has ever rocked before.

Just for the sake of conversation,I have a Yamaha 150 outboard. It has been amazingly maintainance free. And this things been around the pond a few times.

So what does WFO mean? wicked flying object ? And you think yes,I bought the RX-1  

Pete

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I got a 150 yamaha outboard also and its never needed anything.  Changed the plugs twice since 1991.  

Its a great motor.  One of yamahas best works.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mxz7........W.F.O.
 Wild fun outdoors - what else could it stand for?
  Yea, right.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
It's good to see that our forum is filling up, now you doo guys can go back where you came from, and don't let the door hit you in your a$$ on the way out!  ....j/k

1 - 7 of 7 Posts