Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Just got a 2002 Indy 500. I'm in the St. Paul MN area (Woodbury). I need to find some people to ride with.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey Tegs, right up the road from ya. My riding buddy moved to CO. I have a 03 Prox 440F and a Doo F3. If you wanna ride let me know.

email [email protected]

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Must be alot of traffic here. I didn't expect responses so fast. I guess everyone is getting kind of psyched out for snow!!!!! Currently my only friend with a snowmobile has a sled that doesn't run. He is cheap and doesn't want to pay to get it fixed either. So the more people that want to ride the better!!!

Last edited by Snow Monkey at Oct 17 2002, 12:36 PM

·
Registered
346 Posts
Always riding in Cottage Grove and Lake Elmo, we stop at the Twin Pines in Lake Elmo to have a few .... sodas!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Welcome aboard SWRules SWRules SWRules

I'm sorta far for a riding partner, but if your ever up this way, the better half of SW's population would be happy to ride with you.

FishHog

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone else in the Woodbury MN area getting excited to ride?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I've been out on the 4 wheeler scoping the trails just waiting for snow. Speaking of, thats what I'm doing tonight! :devil:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've taken my wheeler out on the trails a few times too. I don't think the Woodbury cops like that too much though. Do you have a group of people you normally ride with?

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Welcome to the site Tegs! You'll not find a nicer site or better information anywhere.
Caleb

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just wanted to say this is a great site!! I've already met two people to ride with and gone riding with one (4 wheeler). Anyone else in the area? Maybe we could start a club or something!!!

A

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by FishHog@Oct 17 2002, 04:40 PM
the better half of SW's population would be happy to ride with you.

Hey Fish, Don't start an international incident now. :D

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Welcom to the site. If your ever up my way email me or something. Also i hope you like your indy, my friend has one and it is awesome!! :hallo1:

·
Registered
959 Posts
welcome. if you ever decide to come to wis. let us know there are plenty of guys from the mn, wis areas

1 - 17 of 17 Posts